OMG N WTF I 3E !! F5 IMPOSSIBLE N UNBELIEVEABLE !! BUT I OK =D SEE NEW THING AND TROUBLE I MAKE THR BA..WATCH SHOWS BA U GUYS~ =D
those words from my msn pm_persanal massage..shun lerh xP i don't know i so pro de? no la..i know f3.. hng hng hng..!! wtf wth wt wt wt !! wakaka.. hua lala.. bi bo bi bo.. piu piu piu.. boom~!! ni no ni no.. wahahahaha..* siao already * pity her.. come.. we pray for her.. aleluya~ shen ah~ jesus~ allah~ so unfair lorh.. the next year's class de thing.. many people get lower mark than me and they stay in 3C.. i go 3E.. next year go port teacher =D hehe.. group complain xP if don't do what we want the teacher's car no need want liao =D hehe.. km say de.. not me.. me " good student " =D next year, who want port wait at school gate in the first day..we have group gathering and go port teacher =D guys..next year see shows ba.. =D * nye hie hie.. *
No comments:
Post a Comment